Welcome to The Winner’s Circle Blog
Do you want to keep your sports car in top condition? Or are you having auto trouble? The Winner’s Circle blog is your one-stop point for all your auto information needs. We go to every length to ensure you get the best for your car so that you can always have the assurance of getting to your destination with no trouble. Our blog is also your one point source of info for motor parts, accessories, and the latest motoring news. From the latest technology to racing sports cars, rest assured of getting the news right here on The Winner’s Circle blog.
Latest Racing News
If you want to enjoy racing sports cars, it is important to ensure you get the latest news. Our blog brings you the latest news as well as highlights on all types of auto racing competitions. Here are some highlights:
- Alexander Sims won the Formula E Second race in Saudi Arabia. It was his first win in a fantastic incident-laden second race.
- After sealing his sixth world title after finishing second in the US Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton has indicated that his desire for racing keeps pushing him to compete again.
- NASCAR has indicated it is interested in racing on city streets. The Cup Series could add up to eight new markets in the next ten years.
F1 - Ferrari Controversy
In 2007, Ferrari was rocked by one of the most severe controversies on espionage, also referred to as Stepneygate. The controversy was an accusation that from F1 teams, the Ferrari team, McLaren team, and Renault team, received technical information. The Ferrari Formula One team accused Nigel Stepney, one of the top engineers in the company, of stealing technical information. The allegations were investigated by the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA). However, the case was dropped after an out of court agreement was reached. Later, McLaren was penalized $100 million following the second hearing of the case in September 2007. The team was also excluded from the 2007 Constructors' Championship.
Types of Racing Sports Car Competitions
For people who fancy watching or following cars for sports racing, there are four main competitions that are waited with bated breath. In this blog we will highlight three main competitions you should know about:
- Formula One: This competition involves using F1 sports racing cars with a single-seat and open wheels. Although the F1 teams rarely give the secret of their cars’ power, the technical team indicates that they should have V-6 engines that put about 600 horsepower. In a single season, F1 usually has 19 races that take the competitions to 19 different countries.
- IndyCars: Like F1, all the sports racing cars in IndyCars are made from carbon fiber and have a single-seat and open-wheel designs. IndyCars racing is relatively cheaper compared to F1 because the teams do not need new car designs every year. Instead, their cars are bought from Dallara Automobili in Italy.
During competitions, the IndyCar season comprises a total of 18 races that are held only in the US and Canada. The racing tracks include a mixture of temporary street circuits, road courses, and high-speed ovals.
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: This is another amazing competition where cars for sports racing are all front-engine and rear-wheel drives. They are considered a little old school because of the tubular spaceframe type of chassis and rollcage. The cars are powered by V-8 engines that push about 900 horsepower.
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series involves 36 races that are held on different race tracks in the US. On speedways such as Charlotte and Talladega, the racing sports cars can hit up to 200 mph.
The most impressive thing about racing competitions, as we highlight in this blog, is that they have become very popular for sports betting. And that is not all; you can also start betting right away at the comfort of your home using online casinos. All that you need is opening a betting account with your preferred online casino to get the betting interface.
Most casinos online also offer their clients amazing casino bonuses that allow them to bet free and win real money. For example, if you are new to a specific casino, you can get a welcome bonus upon making the first deposit. Go ahead and use the casino bonus in sports betting, and you could win real money.
Fastest Street-Legal Supercars
Which is the fastest street-legal supercar? As the auto industry work extra hard to make new discoveries and remain competitive, the impact has been a series of amazingly fast supercars. In this blog, we are going to highlight the top four that you should know. Bugatti Chiron Super Sport: This super car can reach top speed of up to 304 mph. Hennessey Venom F5: It has a convenient speed of 301 mph powered by a 7.4 twin-turbo V8 engine. SSC Tuatara: This is another impressive supercar that will rock 300 mph comfortably. It is powered by a 5.9L V8 engine. Hennessey Venom GT: This car was designed with the sole goal of becoming the fastest street-legal car. Its top speed can hit 270.5 mph. For these and more about racing and sports cars, make sure to visit and follow our blog.